Monday, February 15, 2010

We’ll be Right Back!

StayTuned

This is a long overdue update.

I’ve been getting concerned inquiries here and there from various people due to my lack of updates to this blog.  Well, to those people I first want to thank-you for your concern and I also want to assure that yes I and my daughter are doing well.  The house is still standing, the piles have been contained, my daughter is still healthy (and alive!) and I still have my hair (though with a little more gray maybe).

The truth of the matter is that things have been going well enough that it’s become a bit boring.  Don’t get me wrong! I’ll take this boredom and routine over the “excitement” of the initial month of this deployment any day of the week.  I happen to like the fact that my days are more predictable.  The downside to all this is that there’s much less to write about.  I mean just how many posts about the digestive system of my daughter to you really want to read about (only parents will understand that sometimes your life revolves around the digestive system of your kid.)?

That being said, stay tuned.  My daughter and I have just made a trip.  We’re in the state of Maryland right now visiting my parents.  Yup, that means we just travelled and yup, that means I took a toddler with all her accessories on a plane trip with me.  Fun times! But that’s for the next post.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Keye! I was not worried about your ability to care for Eleanor all by yourself but was getting concerned about your well-being! Glad you are with family now!

    ReplyDelete